Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Reporting

3 out of 5 stars
Based on 2 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and ProfitSee, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About ProfitSee

KPIs, Scenarios, automated reports, and more give powerful, instant insights that expand your services, strengthen clients, and save you time. Check out ProfitSee.

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with ProfitSee, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For support contact ProfitSee or log into the support portal to check out detailed support info.

No one used this?

jim test sales  

I was sold on this add on by a sales rep and it really look promising. I was going to use this for my clients as part of my CFO role, however I notice straight away there were flaws with the syncing with Xero and the reporting isn't correct. The reporting assumes your profit and loss is the cashflow, which is generally not correct. Also, I note some of the figures don't import correctly 100% of the time and you have spend sometime going through it to make sure it is correct. Another major function is that you are unable to report by month, in particular printing off a report for a particular month. The report you print out is very basic and doesn't look that great.
The other major issue I have is that no one from Profitsee gets back to you about any questions you have. Even on Skype, they do not get back to you. The only person I can get hold of is the sales rep, but I should have to contact him to get someone to get back to me after a couple weeks.
From my experience, I wouldn't recommend this add on until they sort out some of the issues they have and provide better service.

Tony Mann  

@Tony Mann
Hi Tony,
Sorry to hear about your experience. I know that our Director of Partner Success had already been in touch with you, and has tried to reach out to you many times since your posting. We appreciate all the feedback we get and take all of your comments and concerns very seriously.

It seems like you might be looking for some different feature requests, and we’ve already forwarded them on to our development team.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help you.

ProfitSee Partner Success  

I was really excited to use ProfitSee as a virtual CFO. I signed up for the trial and tested it on my company. It far surpassed my expectations. I absolutely love the reporting features and the customer service is incredible! Unfortunately it is not a good fit for our new target market which are brand new businesses that don't have enough financial data to measure. However, I will definitely recommend it to my colleagues and potential end users.

Danetha Doe