Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Shopify By Stitch Labs

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |eCommerce

3 out of 5 stars

Based on 1 user rating
If you are a user of Xero and Shopify by Stitch Labs, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Stitch Labs

A must-have to manage inventory, orders and customers from all of your sales channels. Stitch seamlessly integrates Shopify + Xero - check out Stitch Labs.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Shopify by Stitch Labs, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For support contact Stitch Labs.

2 Customer Reviews
I specialize in retail and e-tail Xero clients, so have included Shopify in my solutions. As a product, it's great and very economical.

It connects with Vend (POS), Stitch Labs (Inventory), and provides a great e-commerce solution. It has a lot of theme one can choose from, or like I do - I have an experienced designer make the site. It also has it's own "add-ons" to assist a business with certain things like a registry or shipping module.

The only downside is I've found the Affiliate/Partner manager to be very difficult to work with: being out of the office most of the time, and slow to respond due to that. The other sales and tech guys have all been friendly (but unable to assist me as well, which has been frustrating). I've been told there is no one else in the company to assist me when this happens and that most of the staff are technical and programmers. I hope they add on some more administrative support assistance soon!

Kirsten Barrie  

Hi Kirsten, is the API integration easy? I have a client who wants to use it and has asked about the integration but I have not set up a link before.

Kim Maine