Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Simplepay.co.za

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Payroll + HR

4.6 out of 5 stars

Based on 5 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Simplepay.co.za, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Simplepay.co.za

South African payroll software that simply works. Fully online and keeps you compliant with all the relevant legislation, now and in the future. For more information, check out Simplepay.co.za.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Simplepay.co.za, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Simplepay.co.za support center or this page for information on connecting Simplepay.co.za to Xero.

Simple but powerful. easy to use. quick turnaround from support.

Chris Vos  

Love the Payroll app, one problem. I opened a demo company and I am playing around by sending myself self manage link. Now as the main user I cant log back in need help!! its a bit frustrating.

Kaylene de Vos  

Does Simplepay support web based T&A & tracking in Xero

Franz Senger  

I would like to add to the rest of the rave reviews about these guys. Especially the initial person saying poor service response. I have had nothing but very generous responses. In fact we had a nasty bug that kept coming up due to an import from Deputy issue and instead of basically saying sorry or nothing we can do, they continued to work diligently to try and figure it out and eventually solved the problem.

Because it comes off a bit no frills, it does takes some time to navigate, but it does what it says. It does everything I need quickly, competently, in-line with the law, and for a very reasonable price.

When you compare it to the biggest player down here (Sage Pastel), I actually think they are better AND cheaper. Sage Pastel looks great, but is actually more complex from a user experience (UX) over the long run, slower, and no-where near worth the price.

Joshua Cherry  

This is an excellent payroll application. It takes a bit of getting used to initially, and it is possible to make mistakes. However, you can easily undo mistakes. Under the hood, it is extremely powerful. I have some clients with fairly complex payroll needs, and SimplePay makes life very easy. Their support staff are excellent. This application saves me hours and hours. It is essential for payroll processing in South Africa.

Jody Hollis  

Fantastic payroll app. Its simple, easy to set up (they can import that awful Pastel Payroll backup) they respond to email requests quickly and it posts the monthly payroll journal to Xero with one click. If you mess up the payroll run, undo it, fix it and repost to Xero.

Murray Barnetson