Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Spotlight Reporting

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Reporting

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 9 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Spotlight Reporting, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Spotlight Reporting

Spotlight Reporting offers accountants the opportunity to create easy, great-looking performance reports and become a trusted advisor for clients. Check out Spotlight Reporting.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Spotlight Reporting, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For support contact the Spotlight Reporting team.

10 Customer Reviews
Industry built, industry tested, industry recognised - just beautiful reporting Richard - use bookies add value with you - thanks so much for what you do

Gayle Buchanan  

One of my all time fav add-ons :) What used to take hours of spreadsheets and manual graphs is now completed with the click of one import button. We can give clients a great analysis of the key areas impacting their business in one easy to read report. This keeps them focused on what's important.

Our clients love the reports. They get a real bounce in their step when you can show them how a few simple changes can make a big difference to them.

Steph Hinds  

Spotlight Reporting has been fantastic and fun, we are looking forward to getting non-financial data in there!

Xing Dong Yan  

Must say I have been very impressed with the seamless ease I have set up board quality monthly finance reports for our Accounting & Advisory business. The link to Xero is great and uploading data for non-financial KPI's is easy via excel and making reports is a breeze. Self taught, watched a couple of videos and I was up and running, I highly recommend this for all Xero users - and Lucy does a great job with the set up and early training too - 5 stars!

Tim Hale  

I remember where I had to number crunch ratio analysis on a monthly basis for the head franchisor of 20 franchisees in Excel, importing data and reformatting layout.

I sure wish this product had been available then would have saved me a lot of time.

Margaret Baker  

We love the tools that Spotlight have brought on-line as Xero add-ons and use them all when working with our clients. It is fantastic to have tools that enable us to communicate with our clients in a graphical form that they understand and all without having to spend hours getting the data into a spreadsheet!

Karen Woller  

Spotlight Reporting - a simple to use online product that integrates easily with Xero. It produces value adding reports for advisors, so they can deliver awesome results to their clients!

Debbie Haddon  

Excellent for KPI reporting, we use the custom graphs a lot and you can produce really nice results which are easy for our clients to understand. Also great for multiple companies, as you can merge many companies into one report - ideal for franchises etc.

Glennis Stuckey  

It's a no brainer for us, great looking reports and graphics all easily customised, produced in very little time and absolutely accurate. But more important than why we like them is that the clients absolutely love them and are wanting to engage with us to discuss how they can improve their business so the results look even better.

Without a doubt Spotlight Reporting has revolutionised the reporting we do for not for profit boards, no longer is the finance section of the board meeting a chore but they are exciting about discussing the trends they see in the graphs and high level snapshot of the results which is just perfect for their needs.

Avril Hillind  

Fantastic product. We are a non-profit and use for this for reporting our financial data to our Board in a way that provides depth in an easy to read and understand format.

Chris O'Neill