Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Trineo Dime for Salesforce

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |CRM

Not rated yet
If you are a user of Xero and Trineo Dime for Salesforce, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Trineo Dime for Salesforce

Trineo's Dime product is the ultimate link between Salesforce.com and Xero. Available as an out of the box solution and developer edition, check out Trineo Dime for Salesforce.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Trineo Dime for Salesforce, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact Trineo or this page for information on connecting Trineo Dime for Salesforce to Xero.

1 Customer Reviews
I have a problem with Dime...When I send the Opportunity from Salesforce to Xero it arrives in Xero's draft invoices with the "Line Item" column empty. When I add content to the line item column, it erases or overwrites what's in the other columns (ie. description, quantity, value) with the Xero defaults for that line item. This renders the overall integration pretty worthless as I have to re-key what was imported from Salesforce. Did you face this issue and if so how did you get around it?

David Cairns