Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Vinsight

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

4 out of 5 stars

Based on 1 user rating
If you are a user of Xero and Vinsight, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Vinsight

Winemaking software to record and report on your vineyard, winery and warehousing operations. Seamlessly sync sales and purchases with Xero. For more information, check out Vinsight.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Vinsight, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Vinsight support centre or this page for information on connecting Vinsight to Xero.

I came across Vinsight as a result of needing an inventory management app for a Wine Wholesale Distribution company. I needed a Wine Industry specific app to manages WET Tax (Wine Equalisation Tax). WET tax is added to the sub total of the wine on the sales order and GST is then apply to the sales sub total and WET tax. As this is a complex tax calculation, it was not possible to create a work around in other inventory management software I am familiar with. There is no point trying to when Vinsight inventory app manages this effortlessly. Vinsight also makes it easy to confirm which clients will be liable for WET tax and those who are only required to pay GST. Vinsight integrates with Xero so the account management of goods purchased and sold is easily managed without additional data entry.

I implement cloud apps as my business. I found the Vinsight inventory app is logically set out - making it easy learn and set up. The Vinsight team lead by Simon Lampen have been extremely helpful in answering my questions to bridge my learning curve.

The Vinsight team are also genuinely interested in development feedback. Some items I have requested have already been added.

My client was happy to use this app as Vinsight has a good reputation in the Wine Industry in New Zealand and Australia.

Ming Scott