Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Website Builder

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |eCommerce

5 out of 5 stars
Based on 2 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Website Builder, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Website Builder

Build your free website with full shopping cart, then keep track with sale/order/cust info sync to Xero. Multi-level price enabled. No sales fees! For more information, check out Website Builder.

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Website Builder, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Website Builder support centre or this page for information on connecting Website Builder to Xero.

I've been using Wesbite Builder now for a number of years to run an online shopping cart (see http://www.numicon.co.nz and I have been and continue to be totally impressed. It is perfect for the medium-sized organisation - big enough to have powerful features but still easy to use - none of the techo stuff you get with others. What I particularly like is that it totally automates everything from integration with Xero through to notifying the warehouse that an order has been placed and maintaining inventory levels. And I can make a suggestion about an improvement that would really help and before you know it, Reuben and his team have done it. Awesome job guys. Totally recommended.

Ken Leech  

I have been using Website Builder for many years and when I changed over to Xero it has made my work load so much easier, and all my invoicing is done for me, Awesome work to Reuben and his team, Website Builder rocks for me

Denyse Forsyth