Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

WorkETC

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |CRM

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 11 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and WORKetc, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About WORKetc

All-in-one business management including CRM, Projects, Billing & more. Link with Xero & you have true end-to-end management of your entire business., check out WORKetc.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with WORKetc, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the WORKetc support centre or this page for information on connecting WORKetc to Xero.

11 Customer Reviews
WORKetc is the only application we've found whose support is as good as Xero's! Brownie-points aside, the slick automation from contact to lead, to project, to invoice was awesome enough, but to have that invoice show in Xero within minutes saves even more time... so now I can afford to write reviews rather than stressing about double or triple data-entry

Steve Westrop  

Worketc and Xero were meant for each other. Just connected my second business.

Gordonx2t c  

I love this tool for Customer Management! You can do everything in one place!

brittany thompson  

We have been using the two products together for almost a year and love it. The integration is almost completely seamless. We do have some suggestions for WE and XERO in the future
1. When we delete alter or re issue invoice in WE they have to be managed individually in xero, we realize this is probably difficuilt to fix but it would be nice!
2. This feature would make the two completely perfect together - I lose the connection between expenses, invoices and projects when It goes from WE to xero, if xero mirrored the projects and connections of invoices / expenses to those projects, that would be awesome - in fact my head might explode I'd be so elated!

Thanks, keep up the good work!

Scott Moore  

WORKetc is simply the best. I have been able to increase my efficiency with support tickets and just getting work done. It has more tools than you could ever need to use! This is a great problem to have.

I have not found any issues with downtime or data loss. I love the fact that I can depend on this system to always work!

Joshua McClure  

I first came across Xero from within WE. I am really glad that I did because I think both Xero & WE share the same philosophy. Simple, efficient Cloud based intuitive systems. As such and with the bonus of the synchronisation between the two in my opinion they are a perfect pairing to manage your business.

Andrew Merrifield  

The WORKetc/Xero integration make running my consulting firm a breeze!

Before, I had to do the bulk of the invoicing for our consultants and contractors, but with WORKetc, they can keep track of their own hours and expenses. I then generate email invoices to clients, which are synced over to Xero seamlessly.

That means that only myself and our CFO need to have access to Xero - a much safer prospect, and much easier for our staff. They only have to learn one great system - WORKetc.

Xero and WORKetc are perfect partners. I can't imagine running my business without them!

Kathryn Gonzales  

Work(etc) replaced a lot of the cloud apps we were using for our business. I love that our business platform is on one pane of glass from lead through to support and invoicing. Having our jobs hook into Xero as invoices is a big time saver.

Accounting Dept.  

I am very impressed with the Xero and WORKetc is an incredible tool we have been using. I would like to see even more collaboration between the two.

Jonathan Hickman  

WorkETC replaced 4 to 5 cloud apps that we were using and we've been very happy with its CRM capabilities. We decided to check out the integration between Work and Xero and found that the integration works well.

Dean Detton  

WorkETC and Xero have finally provided the missing link for my business processes. Excellent.

John Plumb