Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Xero Workpapers

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Accountant tools

4.8 out of 5 stars

Based on 5 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Xero Workpapers, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Xero Workpapers

Workpapers is an online tool that makes processing compliance faster & smarter than ever before. Control your workflow and collaborate online. Check out Workpapers.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Workpapers, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Workpapers help centre, or for information on connecting Xero and Workpapers, see this guide.

7 Customer Reviews
Richard - thank you from everyone waiting for the merger - can't wait

Gayle Buchanan  

We have been using Xero Workpapers since 2012 and have never looked back. We prepare over 200 Annual Reports using Xero each year and so having a set of workpapers that integrates directly with Xero is essential for our business. Its reduced the time our staff spend preparing workpapers by over 50%. The efficiency gains, ease of use and review process has improved staff moral and reduced errors. After testing several solutions in the marketplace this product provided the best functionality and is now one of the most important tools we use.

Lisa Callaghan  

Xero workpapers are awesome! We have reduced the time spent on preparing Financial Statements by over 45% thanks to Workpapers. Clients update your workpapers for you just by clicking and answering a few simple questions, everything flows seamlessly from Xero and the review process is excellent.

This is our 2nd year using Workpapers and we are seeing even more benefit this time round. It's hard to imagine having to prepare clunky excel workpapers! Instead we have beautiful streamlined workpapers that integrate directly with both Workflow Max and Xero.

A must tool for accountants.

Steph Hinds  

Workpapers have revolutionised the way that we work with Xero and complete our annual and monthly accounts process. It is great to have a tool that is fully integrated and which enables us to communicate with clients and have them upload any supporting documentation direct into the workpapers. We are also in our second year of using workpapers and are continuing to see time savings being achieved on jobs which is fantastic.

Definitely don't miss the big complicated spreadsheet we used before workpapers came online!

Karen Woller  

Xero Workpapers - we love it! It has made our online practice environment just that much slicker. No workpaper version control issues or re-keying of data required. Seamless integration with Xero. Easy reviewing and client communication on queries. Designed to make year end workload super efficient!

Debbie Haddon  

Previously I was using a macro enabled spreadsheet solution for workpapers but have now switched 100% of my clients to Xero Workpapers. This has enabled my practice to go paperless and compared to our old system I find it much easier to see where we are up to on a job and to pick it up after working on something else. The product is not fully developed yet and there are a few more workpapers I would like to see but like Xero it is great to see new features always being added. The best thing for me is the integration between Xero, workflowmax and xero workpapers. This makes it easy to setup a job and keep your workpapers synced with Xero, just press a button! I would like the ability to setup a custom set of workpapers but I think this is on the schedule.

Mark Lawton  

Does anybody know when this program will be ready for use in the United States?

Jakob Dwyer