Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

XO Cashflow

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Debtor tracking

4 out of 5 stars

Based on 7 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and XO Cashflow, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About XO Cashflow

Streamlines the process of sending overdue invoice reminders to your debtors to help you receive payments faster. Check out XO Cashflow.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with XO Cashflow, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For support contact info and a guide on how to setup XO Cashflow and Xero, check out the XO Cashflow support center.

7 Customer Reviews
Thanks in advance. We look forward to seeing reviews appear here and will be sure to respond promptly to any constructive comments as to how we can further improve the system in the future.

Joshua Smith  

Simple and effective. Does what it says on the tin. 5*

Philip Duncan  

We tried this a year ago. Cannot see the point of a system which flags up overdues at 7 and 14 days, then thinks it's a good idea to leave the next reminder at 28 days. When I asked whether this could be changed, was told that "all existing customers were happy" and that any variation would be in the more expensive upgrade. Which, I see, still hasn't materialised, not that I would have used it anyway. At that time it also had no automation, don't know whether that has improved, so can't really see what the added benefit is on top of Xero's already woeful credit control facility.

Sussex Local Jeff  

Love this add-on. In my last business (web design agency) I had a big problem with bad debts. XOCashflow saved me time (my own time spent chasing invoices), money (paying staff to chase invoices) and stress. It immediately helped me work out who were the clients that I didn't want to keep anymore and it pulled the rest into line. Highly recommended.

Dan Norris  

XO Cashflow is a fantastic solution for anyone requiring to make sure your invoices get paid. I was one of the founding developers with the product but I am also an actual customer, using the software for my own business that I run part time on the side. It has easily paid for itself 100x within the first couple of months. Outstanding invoices are now at the lowest it has ever been.

For a product so affordable, you're crazy to not use it. Highly recommend.

Jaymie Jones  

I tried it out but think I'll pass. Their website is really slow and the reminders don't even include a copy of the invoice or link which is pretty essential.

Sara Gould  

Hi Sara,

I'm part of the company that created xocashflow and use the platform for our own cashflow management processes three times a week. The two issues you've raised are valid, but they're not reply criticisms of the add-on itself. I'll explain why.

The sluggish load times occur on parts of the system that are syncing masses of our data down from Xero. Your very first sync brings across every invoice, supplier and customer record, so if you have thousands of records in your Xero account, this will take quite some time. As for the inclusion of links to shall invoices, pending Xero doesn't make it possible for any a add-on to do this, despite us begging them for more than a year now. We promise to add this functionality at no additional cost as soon as Xero makes it possible to do so.

To lend your voice to this cause, please vote on the following page. This is a request we posted to Xero in 2012 that has presently attached 120 votes of support. The more Xero users who express their desire for this feature, the more likely Xero is to make it possible. We'll follow soon thereafter:
http://xero.uservoice.com/forums/5528-xero-api/suggestions/3221129-expose-the-online-invoicing-url-via-the-xero-api

Thanks for trying the system. We hope to have you back on board in the future!

iOnline Accounts