Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Conversions

5 out of 5 stars
Based on 3 user ratings
If you are a user of XpressConvert, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About XpressConvert

Comprehensive conversions for MYOB and QuickBooks ledgers to Xero, including transaction history, invoices and contacts. Low cost and quick turnaround, check out XpressConvert.

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with XpressConvert this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact XpressConvert

My company recently migrated from MYOB to Xero. If it were not for XpressConvert, this migration would never have happened. They were the third service provider we contacted but they were the most capable and the only ones who could migrate our version of MYOB to Xero.

The results of the migration were accurate and it was a complete success.

Jarrod Chesney  

We have been with MYOB for 10 plus years and were a bit reluctant about making the move to Xero. Rachel at Xpress Convert went 'above and beyond' to make it a complete success.

Once in Xero we noticed that certain complex accounting procedures were not achievable in the same way in Xero. Rachelle worked hard to help us find an equivalent process. Her ability to understand the complexities and to calmly and expertly provide a solution was exceptional.

I can not stress enough how supported we felt and what a great result we got. On top of all of that, the new procedure she has devised is far simpler than what we had before. There was a small charge for this extra time, which was well below what I would have paid our accountants to achieve this.

Thank you Rachelle and Xpressconvert.

Dan Auerbach  

XpressConvert completed a conversion for all our transactions for the previous financial year, from MYOB to XERO. This involved over several hundred transactions per month and hundreds of suppliers and customers.

This was completed in a timely manner and to our requirements. Having all job coding brought through as tracking codes in XERO was great. This enabled our business to move far quicker to Xero than first thought in our initial planning. Having all this history allowed our accounts staff to just pick up from where they left off in MYOB and the learning was minimal.

I would highly recommend Rachelle and her team at Xpressconvert.
Thanks again.

David Herries