Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Zapier

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Other

3 out of 5 stars

Based on 1 user rating
If you are a user of Xero and Zapier, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Zapier

Connect Xero to hundreds of the best in breed SaaS applications on the web - drag and drop to create integrations between your favourite applications, check out Zapier.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Zapier, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Zapier support centre

I often pick up new clients and find myself invoicing that same day so having contact sync between Google Contacts and Xero is crucial for me. I also often modify contact info on one platform, only to find out I need to update it on the other platform as well. I had OneSAAS do this for me without issue for some time, but ceased to function. I tried Zapier, but unfortunately there is no two say sync, no detection of changes, and creating all sorts garbage data. If you want to sync contacts, look elsewhere. They're probably fine for other things. At least their support was helpful.

Stephen De Tomasi