Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

ZenPayroll

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Payroll + HR

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 9 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and ZenPayroll, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About ZenPayroll

Delightful, modern payroll that is fast, secure, and easy to use. All government payroll taxes, compliance, and filings taken care of automatically. For more information, check out ZenPayroll.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with ZenPayroll, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the ZenPayroll support center or this page for information on connecting ZenPayroll to Xero.

9 Customer Reviews
I really enjoy using Zen Payroll, especially after switching from ADP. I've also used simplepay and paychex for clients. The biggest positive is that my clients understand how to run their payroll and mange employees in Zen. With other payroll software I find they are frustrated. If someone has clients in California and Texas I would suggest it be your first payroll choice.

Avery Dorland  

Nothing but good things to say so far. It is super easy and fast to set up new companies and employees. The customer support is also highly responsive. And the pricing is transparent.

Blake Oliver  

I have used other payroll services, including B of A and paychex, and in every category zenpayroll blows them out of the water. It is ten times easier to use and understand, its the cheapest option for us, and the setup took exponentially less time than any of the other services. In short, zenpayroll is the most modern payroll service provider out there. When I was with Paychex, I never felt like they were on the cutting edge, just trying to play catch up. Highly Recommended.

Zack Cram  

Just too easy and awesome :)

Vladik Rikhter  

We love using ZenPayroll! It's easy, simple, and beautiful!!

Michelle Galan  

I have enjoyed everything about zenpayroll - great customer service, simple product, and extremely intuitive - pretty much everything you would want, especially for a small business like mine.

raymond bonneau  

It's pretty tough to imagine life without ZP. They pretty much do everything and provide amazing service. I don't even really worry about Payroll at all, or taxes, or documentation, or really anything.

Ryan Noon  

I have clients on both Zen Payroll and ADP integrated with Xero. I must admit, unfortunately for ADP, I do prefer Zen Payroll. It's easier to set up, easier to sync with Xero for each payroll period, and the folks there are quiet lovely and very quick to help.

The one caveat is that they are still building out some features, like the clocking in option (coming soon! yay!) and some opt-out email preferences. Even with that being said, I still highly recommend them!

Kirsten Barrie  

ZenPayroll is awesome - I like how it automatically syncs with Xero, but also the guys there are very helpful (both as a source of information - check out their blog - and a source of help). Takes care of most of our payroll needs and I'm looking forward to them growing and providing even more services.

Pulkit Agrawal