Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

SecurePay payment gateway integration

Started by Matt Mason -   in Feature Requests | Not planned

SecurePay is one of the largest payment gateways in Australia and is operated by Australia Post.

It would be awesome if SecurePay was integrated into Xero, I'm sure there are many users of this gateway who are also using xero!
www.securepay.com.au
Perfect Matt - was just about to say the same thing.

Vote for SecurePay integration!!

Redfox Media Accounts  

Secure pay is one of the largest and australian owned payment gateway this is a needed addition and one that could give a massive impact.

Mitch Menghi  

This would be fantastic, I am also trying to find an extension for Joomla or Magento that allows customers to see the status of invoices and make payments directly on through our website.

Ben Hewlett  

I have a lot of clients using Secure Pay & Xero. So please connect the two to make things easier for us!

Sharron Taylor  

Is there any news on this front? I have a client that is using SecurePay that wants to integrate into Xero.

Anthony Staltari  

Hi everyone, we’d be open to working with SecurePay but haven’t heard from them as yet. Our Add-Ons partners build the integration with Xero themselves, so this is something you’d need to request from SecurePay. You could send them the link to this Community page to show demand if you wanted. Cheers.

Matt Oldfield (Community Manager)  

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the votes and feedback, we will investigate the steps to becoming an add-on partner for Xero and keep you updated via this thread.

Regards,

Richard Considine
Business Relationship Manager
SecurePay.com.au

Richard Considine  

Great news Richard! I have a few clients that would be more than excited to hear this news! Please keep us updated.

Anthony Staltari  

This is a must guys, It makes such a difference on the admin side that we have now opted to redirect some of our invoiced credit card sales back to PayPal despite their higher commision fees.
Apparently eWay integrates quite neatly with Xero too so if SecurePay doesn't get their act together soon in this regard we may have to start looking at switching to eWay instead. That would be a shame as we very much like the rest of SecurePay.

Regards,

Camilo Osorno  

Yes eWAY does integrate into Xero with for products built for the platform. Pay Now which allows you to email your customers a dynamic online invoice that they can pay instantly. Pay This which allows dynamic addition of a credit card surcharge to the invoice. Then we have a single singon capacity allowing large organisations to see their customers accounts (with permission) for reporting etc. And lastly we have mobile apps available. We arer here to help everyone in the Xero community.

Sheryle Moon  

Our company uses SecurePay and is currently migrating to Xero so keen to hear what happens.

Adrienne Baldwin  

any news on this? + 1 here

Dom Sullivan  

Yes would love this to happen. Pretty please??

Mark Mannering  

Hi Richard, is there any update on SecurePay automated feeds/integration? It would make a massive difference and please keep us updated as soon as it happens.

Deborah Appleton  

Hi Richard, is there any update on the possible integration with Securepay and Xero? This was originally logged back in 2013 so would have thought we would have seen some progress by now? We are big users of Securepay and obviously Xero clients also, so if we do not see an integration very soon we will probably be forced to look at an alternative for the Payment gateway. Look forward to some feedback. Thanks.

Melanie Bowring  

No replies at all really since 2014. :-(

Dom Sullivan  

Any news on this?? We are keen to have Securepay as a Xero payment gateway

Nicole Osborne | Champion's Ride Days |  

Hi Richard we use Securepay and Xero, when will we see integration between the two? This was lodged years ago and still we don't have it! Thanks!!!!

Catherine McCarthy  

Id love it - but I suspect the problem may actually lie with Australia Post, not Xero.- #justsayin

CL Kirby  

If this is not going to happen anytime soon, can XERO or anyone else recommend a good alternative ? I need to be able to link my payment gateway to XERO will cut down a lot of admin time.

Phillipe Cossey  

Here is what Securepay had to say when I contacted them:

Hi Cathy,

Unfortunately there is currently no integration for SecurePay within Xero. There has been interest by Xero customers for SecurePay integration for a long time, however Xero has not yet integrated.

If you have further enquiries, please advise.

Kind regards,
--
Tom
Customer Support

SecurePay Pty Ltd - A business of Australia Post

Level 8/222 Exhibition St Melbourne 3000
D 1300 786 756 | F 03 9629 5550
E support@securepay.com.au | W securepay.com.au

Catherine McCarthy  

That sounds a bit different than what their last comment on here was :) We do develop some Payment Services (like PayPal and Square), but the majority of integrations need to be done by the App (Add-on) themselves. We invest a tonne into our open API, and how to documentation, so that others can integrate with us.

Brittany H (Community Manager)  

Please integrate with Xero with SecurePay!!

Erin Hawks  

bookitlive is a SecurePay reseller so would love to see SecurePay integrated to Xero. I have spoken with my account Manager at SecurePay to find out when this is going to happen and provided the link to this thread.

David Godbold