Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero Connected Apps >

CRM that integrates with Xero and Unleashed

Started by Bronte Selby -   in Using Xero Connected Apps

Does someone know of a CRM that integrates with both Xero AND Unleashed?
Currently our business does not have a decent CRM system because we cant find one that will integrate with both! :(
Talk to the people at Zeanz in Tauranga NZ. They are a Xero add-on partner with their Communigator software and are very accommodating with customer requirements.

Peter Rowe  

Thanks - will try... :)

Bronte Selby  

Did you manage to find a decent CRM system that integrates with Xero and Unleashed as we are in the process of looking as well

Lynne Sharp  

No unfortunately not yet.
Please let us know if you have any luck in finding one... thanks in advance!
At the moment we have set up our own temporary one because we hadn't found one that suits our requirements.

Bronte Selby  

Will do.

Lynne Sharp  

This question is still open for me! Is some body found the solution?
Thanks a lot for any information!

Alexander Chepurenkov  

I know that capsulecrm.com integrates with Xero, but i have not tried to integrate with Xero (so far).

We have been using capsulecrm.com stand alone, for more than a year and we are very happy with the result so far. Currently we are looking to start using unleashedsoftware.com and Xero, and would apreciate any experiences on how to integrate this 3 systems.

Carlos Pascual  

We are considering to try SugarCRM. A company called Cloud-tech http://www.cloudtech.co.nz/sugar-unleashed/ NZ have a connector they are launching in new year which integrates Unleashed & Sugar CRM.
Anyone tried SugarCRM that has any good feedback?

Lydia McKay  

I am looking for a solution here too

James Madden  

We are now using 'Onesaas' to integrate Unleashed, Xero, and Zoho (as our CRM). Seems to be working well, however it will only 'push' data to Zoho, not 'pull'.

Bronte Selby  

Capsul works really well.

Neil Wilson  

Hi Bronte,

How about trying our product to integrate Zoho and Xero, bi-directional.

We do both pull and push smoothly.

Let me know if interested to discuss more on the same.

My email is deepakteja@pipemonk.com

Looking forward.

Deepak Teja | Product Manager
Pipemonk

DEEPAK PARIPATI  

We are trying to see if unleashed will work and are wondering why not use the CRM within Xero, once the invoice has been uploaded into Xero?

Noelle Crewe-Brown