Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero >

Xero Payroll reports improved & updated

Started by Catherine Walker (Community Manager) -   in Using Xero

Our release today updates how reports are generated in Xero Payroll (Australia only) and adds 8 new reports taking the total number of reports to 14! Here's a list of the reports now available for payroll:

Payroll Activity Summary
Payroll Activity Details
Transaction Listing Summary – New
Transaction Listing Detail – New
Timesheet Summary – New
Timesheet Details – New
Superannuation Accrual
Superannuation Payment
Leave Balances – New
Leave Transactions
Leave Requests – New
Payment Summary Details – New
Employee Remuneration – New
Employee Contact Details

Take a look at our blog about the release, or the release notes for more information.

We've also updated our Payroll Essentials video series with a new video about payroll reporting.

If you have any comments or questions about the improvements and new reports please leave them below. If you have specific feature requests, please raise them in the feature requests topics.
An issue has occurred with the Payroll Activity Summary report, and I've posted an update on this at the link below. We're working on a fix, but there is a workaround for now.
https://community.xero.com/Business/discussion/1467214/

Stuart McLeod (Xero Staff)  

Hi there,

Are these reports available in the NZ version?

Thanks

Janine Manning  

I would like to run a payroll report, which will show the journal including the tracking categories. I can't seem to find a report which will allow for custom fields to be ticked. Is there one.
PS. I do like working in Xero. it's super easy.

Sue Beaumont