Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Purchase Invoices with Converted FX Amounts

Started by Mike Dilworth in Feature Requests | Idea

When an invoice is received in a foreign currency and the amount has already been converted to the local currency (e.g. by the supplier, bank, credit card provider, etc), allow the user to record the foreign currency amount and calculate the exchange rate while still recording the invoice in the local currency.

This will allow users to monitor the exchange rate applied and assist in know when to consider alternate arrangements for foreign currency exchanges.
Hi Mike, I may be on the wrong page here, but is what you're asking for here the same as this larger request? If so, I'll merge the two together to combine votes.

Otherwise, let me know how it differs and I'll leave this one as it's own idea 🙂

Emily H (Community Manager)