Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Connex

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |eCommerce

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 5 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Connex, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Connex

Automatically sync customers, inventory and orders from Amazon, Amazon Europe, eBay, Infusionsoft, Magento, ShipStation, WooCommerce, and more! For more information, check out Connex.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Connex, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Connex support centre or this page for information on connecting Connex to Xero.

Very helpful and fingers crossed all has been setup.

Dylan Watkins  

Appreciate your trying to reach out to a fellow user here, Lindsay. Just wanted to pop in - as you might've noticed, you'll only be able to comment one on an app review thread, so Jonathan won't be able to reply directly here. The purpose of this is to remove bias of leaving multiple reviews, and influence ratings
You're welcome to also post and seek advice to the community as a Discussion on Xero Central. The 'Connected app & services' would be the best suited here :)

Kelly M (Community Manager)  

Hi Lindsay,

I can be contacted by email or skype where i would be happy to answer your question.

email - jt@sensegroup.org
skype - zvs-j.twist

Regards,

Jonathan Twist

SenseGroup Purchasing  

Hi Jonathan, I saw your post about using Connex with Magento and was interested in speaking with your further about your experience. I know this post was over two years ago, so this might be a long shot :-)

Lindsay Oakley  

Used Connex for a while now with my Bluepark site. Very pleased with it.

Mark Blackmore  

Absolutely Amazing! 6 Amazon Stores, 1 eBay Store, 2 Magento Stores.... Now all syncing perfectly into Xero, including differing tax on Magento orders. I have spent months trying to get a solution that did everything without needing 'sticky plasters' to fix missing functionality.

Jo complete the setup for us in 30 minutes including some custom modifications to the service due to our circumstances.

I wish all service providers worked like Connex.

Jonathan Twist  

We recently switched to Xero from QuickBooks. We operate multiple Volusion e-commerce web sites. We were wasting a lot of hours manually entering our Volusion orders in Xero. Connex fit that requirement perfectly and has eliminated all of our manual order entry.

Chad Vordem Esche  

Hi Mike,
What's your Bluepark site called, I have not heard of Connex and am interested as a longterm user of Bluepark...

Nick James  

I use Connex to link my Bluepark ecommerce site with Xero. After some teething problems it now works seamlessly I the background. When I've needed support due to changes made by Xero response has been admirable.

mike julien