Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Allow User Access to iPhone App Features Only

Started by Malinda Halley in Feature Requests | Idea

I am teaching some of my newer staff how to manage receipts.
I like to use the app - it’s easy and most people know how to drive an app.
I would like to be able to give a user “app access” and know exactly what features that gives them access to - because I am highly familiar with the app myself, and no other features.
It means the senior bookeeper can check who enters what.
Welcome to Xero Discussions, Melinda, thanks for sharing! 😊 Can you please confirm the specific features or permissions that you'd like within the 'app access' user role you're requesting?

We have a request here for greater flexibility for user role permissions which might be in line with what you're asking for here. If you agree, I'll merge your idea into this to combine interest?

Emily H (Community Manager)

We also have an existing request here for an audit trail for all transactions and user activity which might cover the second part of your request here. Feel free to pop over and add your vote to this too! 🙂

Emily H (Community Manager)