Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Payroll Feature Requests >
Vote

Add RTI Submission Report

Started by Serena Buffrey in Payroll Feature Requests | Idea

Hi all

I have just taken on a new client who uses Xero Payroll and I have discovered that there is no way of printing a summary report of the details submitted on the RTI !

As I need to go back and reconcile their submissions and CIS Suffered the lack of this report is really frustrating. Xero suggested I log in to HMRC to see the submissions, but obviously this will only show me totals (which will help) but not the details of how that total was arrived at.

I cannot believe this report is not available, come on Xero please get this sorted.

Hi Serena 🙂 I've come across this idea asking for the ability to export details of the RTI. Can I confirm that this is the detail that you're wanting to get too? If so I'll join them together so we can get a better picture of the interest here.

Emily H (Community Manager)

Hi Emily

Yes this is pretty much the information I would like. I believe that if a submission is made to HMRC there should always be a fixed report available (which will not change with any later amendments) showing the details of that submission.

Serena Buffrey