Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Payroll Feature Requests >
Vote

Payroll - "Save As" on Gross to Net reports

Started by Rodrigo de Araujo in Payroll Feature Requests | Idea

The "Save AS" box was removed from the Gross to Net report for some reason but still showing in any other reports available on Xero.
Could you please bring back that box option?
We use this on a regular basis to save all our Gross to Net reports as Published to make our lives easier. I think that is the whole point of an accounting software, isn't it?
Make people's life easier.
Thank you very much.
Thanks for sharing, Rodrigo. Due to the sensitive information contained in payroll reports, access is normally limited to users who are Payroll Administrators. and why this no longer an option here.
We'll get a sense of the interest through the idea here, and share if there's any change planned as Xero continues to evolve.

Kelly M (Community Manager)

I agree with Rodrigo, I had a Custom Version saved which we had been using for over a year and has disappeared.
We will now have to recreate this report every month which defeats one of the big plus points Xero gave us when we moved to it 18 months ago.

David Hurst

I also agree. Is there no way to have a custom 'gross to net' report that is only accessible by Payroll Administrators?

Roger Down