Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Loaded Reports

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 2 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Loaded Reports, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Loaded Reports

The most profitable hospitality companies use Loaded Reports. Live POS reporting in the cloud, rostering, time clock, inventory, budgeting and more. For more information, check out Loaded Reports.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Loaded Reports, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Loaded Reports support centre or this page for information on connecting Loaded Reports to Xero.

Great system, easy to use and great for keeping on top of COGS and wages. Highly recommend to anyone in the hospitality industry.

Ben Sloper  

I use Loaded for payroll at my workplace. It is a wonderful easy to use program that I would highly recommend to others in the hospitality industry. The interface is visually appealing and highly functional for many aspects of our industry.

Imogen Johnston