Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Payroll Feature Requests >
Vote

UK Payroll: Employee - Access to holiday calendar without pay details

Started by Charlie Kyaing in Payroll Feature Requests | Idea

With payroll admin access you can view a holiday calendar in the "payroll overview". Can employee's be given access to this calendar as a default without being able to view pay details.
Welcome to community Charlie! I've edited your request's name slightly, just so that everyone can get more context.
I see you haven't voted for this yourself. Remember to come back and click the blue button. Thanks

Dana A (Community Manager)

Hi Charlie, Can I suggest you check out our app LeaveCal in the Xero app marketplace? Alternatively you can access it here

Pete Horder