Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Payroll Feature Requests >
Vote

AU Payroll - Public Holidays shown on timesheets

Started by Michelle Miller in Payroll Feature Requests | Idea

Public holidays should be shown on timesheets, both staff's app on their phone and when it transfers to xero when I'm doing the pays. I have a couple of casuals, and I feel there would be less room for error.
Thanks for sharing here, Michelle. Not currently possible for Public Holidays to flow through to timesheets. If your employee has been assigned to a holiday group, the holiday line will flow through to the pay run automatically so you'll just need to leave the day in the timesheet blank. Check out this article here for more info on Holiday Groups :)

Maya W (Community Manager)