Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero >

bank feed

Started by elsabe griesel -   in Using Xero

I am struggling to update my bank feed? I have cleared the cache etc, BUT still having a problem

I am using my bank log in details to log in, BUT get the following message?
Problem connecting to First National Bank FNB (ZA). Your Yodlee feed login details don’t match your online banking login details.
There was a problem connecting to First National Bank FNB (ZA). Your Yodlee feed login details don’t match your online banking login details.

Check that you selected the correct name of your bank or financial institution when you added your account. Then make sure you’ve entered the same login and password details you use to access online banking, and in the order Xero has asked for them.
Hi Eisabe
this is a form for suggesting new features.
You have a support issue and need to contact Xero support
There is an online form to do that
https://central.xero.com/s/article/Get-help-from-Xero-Support#Web

Tony Finch  

Thanks for jumping in here Tony, you are 100% correct - reach out to our team Elsabe they'll be able to help get your feeds working again :)

Maya W (Community Manager)