Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > UK Payroll >

TimeKeeper is looking for Timesheet UK Payroll Beta Testers

Started by Sean Quinn -   in UK Payroll

I'm Sean from TimeKeeper.co.uk - we're a UK time and attendance software for keeping track of those pesky employee timesheets, time spent on jobs and much more.

We recently built out our Xero Payroll integration that allows timesheets from TimeKeeper to be sent across into Xero Payroll. We're hoping to get live on the app marketplace within the next few months but I'd absolutely love to work with anyone on here that needs such a solution. We'd love to for you to test out the integration as well as help shape additions as we expand upon the integration.

To give you an idea how it works - here's our webpage on the topic https://www.timekeeper.co.uk/xero-timesheet-integration. Also, for anyone that does help we're happy to give a £50 Amazon gift voucher or donation to a charity of their choice in return for their feedback!

Have a lovely remainder of your weekend.
Forgot to say - my personal email is sean@timekeeper.co.uk if anyone wants to reach out over email :)

Sean Quinn  

Appreciate you reaching out here Sean, can see your wanting users to validate your integration, being feature requests this space is specifically for improvements wanted in Xero. Instead we have our discussions space across here where you can reach out to our community for testers - I'm sure some of our wonderful Community will be happy to help :)

Maya W (Community Manager)