Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

ClearJelly

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 5 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and ClearJelly, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About ClearJelly

Unparalleled insight, planning and control with your Xero data. Link any source (web analytics, social media and others) and publish interactive, real time dashboards
For more information, check out ClearJelly.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with ClearJelly, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the ClearJelly support centre or this page for information on connecting ClearJelly to Xero.

I have developed a PowerBI dashboard for a client pulling their Xero data from ClearJelly. ClearJelly has been the hub of the project and without ClearJelly I just could not do what I have done.
Support from the ClearJelly team has been exceptional and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to anyone wanting access to their Xero data for analytics.

The only two things I would like to see improved are:
1. More frequent synchronisation between Xero and CJ (a live connection would be great).
2. Two way synchronisation so when we update the CJ database that data is fed back into Xero.

Karl Rolfe  

We have been using Clear Jelly for a couple of months now to provide a job costing via Power BI and tracking codes within Xero.
We searched high and low for several years for a solution that would take our Xero data and make it really accessible from other apps including power BI. Clear Jelly was the only one we could find that would do what we needed.

Clear Jelly has performed exceptionally and allowed us to build via Power BI a flexible business tool drawing from Xero data plus a host of other cloud solutions.

We highly recommend this product

Aaron Brimfield  

Clear Jelly has provided us an effective and efficient solution to merging our Xero data and Power BI, delivering upto date management dashboards for our dispersed team.

The service the Clear Jelly team provided was very attentive and worked us through the stages of the implementation with exceptional support.

I would recommend this add-on for businesses looking to generate timely information for quality business intelligence.

Clinton Keenan  

We are a small firm with limited resources and were looking for a cost effective way that we could deliver insight to our clients through engaging and useful reporting. We tested a number of different software options and decided to use Clear Jelly. The flexibility that it offered in how the data was used, analysed and displayed was exceptional. Far more flexible than many of the other software that was tested. We had a specific idea on what information we wished to pull from Xero and how we wished to automate our reports. The only option we found that could meet our specific needs was Clear Jelly.

The support and assistance that we received from their team was exceptional. Especially in the manipulation of our data through Power BI.

Would highly recommend this add-on for anyone who wishes to have finer control over the analysis and manipulation of their data.

David McKean  

We have tested all major reporting apps in the xero app store for an effective solution to cover our analytics need which are:
1.reporting from excel with a live link to xero where as a user I have total flexibility how I want to present numbers with my own calculations and a way to publish this effectively on the web.
2. Simple budgeting involving different planners with options to enter numbers on any level e.g. account or product groups.

3. Access via Power BI to create our own dashboards

The Clear Jelly Add-on was the only solution to cover these requirements brilliantly and the team was super supportive in assisting us in the process. Highly recommended!

Wesley Nel