Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > App Reviews >

EzzyBills

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Bills + Expenses

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 14 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and EzzyBills, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About EzzyBills

Upload scanned or PDF invoices into your Xero account in seconds. 100% automated. Drag/Drop, E-mail or snap a photo. Extract line items, PO numbers and more.
For more information, check out EzzyBills.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with EzzyBills, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the EzzyBills support centre or this page for information on connecting EzzyBills to Xero.

Just an amazing time saving product! I purchased a multi company license yesterday and already have everyone in all our organisations just emailing their invoices direct into xero using Ezzybill. Plus any dumb questions - even from this accountant - are answered almost immediately. Plus plus some of the things they are telling me they are adding like credit card payment/receipt management will allow us all to match payments against bank feeds and virtually eliminate the risk of an undetected credit card fraud. Simply phenomenal!

Tim Tyrrell  

I have Ezzybills on trial at the moment and it is working out very well. The odd glitch is often down to the inadequacies of the supplier invoice rather than the software and support from Michael is swift and helpful. The fact that it attaches the invoice to the draft transaction alone is a huge time saver - I wish Clio did this for my sales invoices!

William Ward  

Very cool software!!! Summary of main benefits below and learning's:

Setup:
was simple and you need no experience of APIs. You can also have 2 pathways into Xero in case you need to deal with inventory and opex type invoices.

You can also catch up on a large amount of invoice transactions using automated flows.

Benefits:
- Significant savings in headcount costs even on an out sourced model
- the system can produce a high level reports for accruals and GST for unapproved invoices
- good tracking on approval and reminders sent out automatically

Maintenance:
Ezzydoc can learn from previous postings so the maintenance of posting codes and items is easy to maintain (just hit refresh). The mapping can also deal with Xero postings for stock items, GL Codes & tracking.

Note: Make sure you understand your sandbox counter in case you make changes to the setup.

Support:
The key area for me is support in rolling out a new system and the support was superb (quick & relevant). This has added value to overall control environment and business.

No hesitation in recommending EZZYDOC because it is easy.

Dean Rogers  

EzzyBills is absolutely amazing and is working so well for our company. As the accounts payable manager, it can be so tedious to type in all the data from invoices and get department manager's approval. This system is so good at extracting information and getting the necessary approvals to pay invoices! The only thing it doesn't do (yet?) is differentiate AUD bills from USD bills, but I have solved this in the supplier set up options so it will default to the currency that supplier invoices us with. I love the ease of use, and the best part is the approvals process. The team at EzzyBills has worked with us to add features and options along the way and are so amazing at responding to requests and making changes and upgrades. We now have a solid approvals system where invoices go out to managers who click 'approve' in the email and the invoice goes straight into XERO. Managers can also reject invoices or redirect them for approval. This system is absolutely amazing and I highly recommend it!

Shelah Wilkins  

I have been using EzzyBills for a couple of months now and I am very impressed. Like a lot of other user I have tried many many different pieces of software, but Ezzybills will be the last one. I have a lot of repetitive re charging each month and Ezzybills has cut out all of tedious repetitive coding in Xero. The fact that it attaches a copy of the invoice is also fantastic and that part alone has saved me many hours so far. I have received excellent support from Michael and this started whilst I was still in the free trial period. This software is impressive from day one as it uses historic data in Xero to decide how to code an invoice as well as learning from your edits. The weekly summary received on a Monday morning shows me any contacts that need attention to ensure all the details are in the contact file which allows Ezzybills to find the correct supplier ever time.

Jane Delaney  

Ezzy bills has by far saved so much time for our company! We are getting 300 invoices a month and this was taking me 6-8 hours a day to enter those invoices. Thank you so much for making our lives just a little bit easier!!!

Amy Pudney  

OMG I love Ezzybills I've been doing my son's business books on top of my real day job for 5 years! I wish I'd found this before! It was like utter magic ..i was dancing!! So happy. At AUD 10 cents per invoice Its great value for money.
I've been doing this the long difficult data entry way for too long!

Jacqui Jumisic  

I have tried several packages that ocr invoices - this is by far the best with timesaving results - support has fixed issues and been very responsive. The combination of this product with xero is a huge leap forward.

Keith Mallon  

This program works very well, with the exception of a few virtually unreadable fuel dockets from my pocket! This is the best xero add on I have.

Paul Bashford  

EzzyBills has saved hours of work for our business already and we've only had it for 2 months!

I was setting up the email forwarding so that my invoices were automatically uploaded in to Xero, and i was facing an issue so i emailed Ezzybills support and received a reply within 10 minutes on a Sunday night!!! How good is that for customer service?! Not only that, but the instruction I received had everything up and running smoothly in no time at all!

I can't recommend this program highly enough, it will save you so much time and money!!!

Nathan Prins  

Devon, EzzyBills is now available to UK customers. All you need to do is set your location to UK when creating the EzzyBills account.

Michael Fitzmaurice  

This is by far the best program I have come across. We receive a lot of bills on a monthly basis and I was never up to date because of the time it took each week to enter bills.
Now with the invoices being directly emailed/scanned to our specified ezzydoc email they are entered into xero as a draft invoice for me to review at the click of a button. You can scan and email all your invoices at once which also saves time. Now I know that each day Xero is up to date with purchases. A couple of invoices didn't come through properly, but a quick email to Michael to address this issue so it won't happen again was fantastic.

I would highly recommend this to anyone and at least sign up for the free monthly trial as you won't be disappointed.

Rachel Castle  

I couldn't be happier that I came across the EzzyBills software the timing was perfect due to work load increase. It has saved us a significant amount of time, reduced the risk of error and having the invoices attached means if there are any queries from higher management to coding etc anyone can access the invoice to check.
Michael has been absolutely fantastic and we have received answers to queries straight away. If I have something I need amended or to be brought through on a particular invoice he always provides a detailed explanation of what he been done to achieve this or lets me know if it is something I need to change, he always provides a time frame of when things will be completed and sticks to it. Great communication.

Accounts Cooper&Co  

Not in the UK

Devon Cidermaker  

We have been using EzzyBills for a few months now. We issue hundreds of invoices per month via separate industry specific software. EzzyBills is saving us more than 10 hours per week entering accounts receivable. Not only does EzzyBills save us significant amount of wages each time, it has eliminated human error which is really important.
Michael from EzzyBills has provided exceptional service, answering and actioning any queries very quickly, and offering helpful ideas and solutions along the way.
I would not hesitate to recommend EzzyBills to my colleagues.

Jodie-Anne Mouritz  

We've been using EzzyBills for a couple of months and are very impressed.

We now have most of our bills automatically redirected from our email account to EzzyBills. They appear in Xero as draft bills ready to reconcile without us having to think about it.

EzzyBills is:

1. Effective - it does just what we need it to do, automating the entry of PDF attachment bills into Xero.

2. Cost effective - it's affordable, unlike some of it's competitors.

3. Support is exceptional - any problems we've had seem to have been resolved in minutes with a simple email. No complicated ticket system or long wait for service.

It was my lucky day when I stumbled upon EzzyBills to cost-effectively solve a problem that had been concerning me.

Chris Russ  

I have been using EzzyBills for a couple of months now and I have several clients which I am using for.
This application has made my life so much easier, I am spending less time doing data entry and with the email facility where you can send the invoices straight to the XERO profile is just amazing.
I have made other trials with similar products but this is by far the best option, not only because I have found it works better than the other applications but also because of the price.

The support received from Michael has been exceptional. Thank you!

Juliana Britto  

I am extremely pleased that I discovered EzzyBills as a tool to import invoices into Xero. The add-on has saved me a great deal of time in not having to manually enter the invoices and it was extremely simple to set up. It has been very easy to use and the invoices imported from EzzyBills to Xero are displayed accurately.

The support from EzzyBills for any questions and queries has been friendly and efficient and they have been genuinely interested in ensuring that the system is working well for our business needs.

I would recommend EzzyBills for anyone looking at this type of add-on feature to Xero.

Andrew Page