Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Payroll Feature Requests >
Vote

AU Payroll: Payslip - Indicate which payslip is invalid

Started by Nathan Butson in Payroll Feature Requests | Idea

If I post a payrun and get the message box telling me I have an invalid payslip, why can't you tell me which one it is?????
Official Xero Reply
Hi everyone, thought it might help to jump in with a little more detail on what this Invalid Payslip message indicates.
Each employee aged over 18 will need at least one SGC superannuation line in their payslip. This superannuation line must be set to calculate based on the "Statutory Rate", or as a "Percentage of Earnings".
Going forward, you can set up this superannuation line in the employee's Pay Template so these details flow through automatically to the pay run.

As requested here, there's currently no detail to indicate which employee the message relates at present, however if detail is missing from the Super column of the PayRun this'll help you home in on the possible employee/s.
We don't have plans to change the messaging right now, but I'll be sure to let you know if I hear any news of this.

Kelly M (Community Manager)