Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Visible

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 12 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Visible, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Visible

Build beautiful updates, reports and dashboards for team members and investors. Easily integrate with your Xero data! For more information, check out Visible.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Visible, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Visible support centre or this page for information on connecting Visible to Xero.

Seamless integration. Pulls information effortlessly and saves a ton of time. Easy to use and beautiful UI on visible. A standalone and excellent product for dashboards and reports. Best in class

Ryan Perera  

Visible is truly a stand-out tool among a sea of choices. As an accounting practice, we love Visible's beautiful, customizable dashboards, that's not only intuitive and easy to use but will equally impress clients and investors alike. The investor reports will save you a ton of time while several data integration options mean you can build, measure and present all your KPI's in one place. A HUGE bonus is the responsive support from the Visible management team that goes beyond just simple customer care.

Chrisjan Pauw  

Visible VC integration with Xero was an easy business choice and even easier to set up.

Gene Michener  

Great tool and integration. Makes shareholder reporting a much more efficient process.

Daryll Walk  

Amazing tool! Has helped us consolidate our multiple foreign Xero accounts and strip out specific lines of revenue. Would highly recommend.

Chloe Freeman  

We've selected Visible having in mind it's integration with Xero. Having been using it for over a year, we appreciate how Visible team is working on improvements of the integration, and releasinf increasing more complex reporting capabilities, etc. Overal, Visible is great for communicating with the investors, it enables creating beautiful and easy to read updates, and lets you see their status. We love it!

Magda Wojcik  

Visible is one of my favorite business tools. I send my investors monthly updates that pull data straight from Xero. Visible is so easy to use and my investors LOVE the amount of info I can easily provide to them through the Xero/Visible API!

Nathan Heerdt  

This is the best tool we've found for developing board reports, internal and external stakeholder dashboards. We use it for our own businesses and for a lot of our clients. It continues to be improved and the team are very responsive + receptive to ideas and feedback.

Rowan Grant  

The Xero <> Visiable VC integrations saves us a ton of time. Easy visualisation of the key financial metrics and automatic updates are killler for us. Our investors don't need to worry about any fudging of numbers, becuase everything comes directly out of Xero.

Mark Griffioen  

Loving the enhanced Xero integration that Visible.vc now has. It makes generating investor reports for my shareholders completely painless, gives the team great visibility into the business metrics, and I'll be encouraging all my portfolio companies to use it.

Glenn Gillen  

Visible is a great tool, that I've been using for > 12 months. Great to see they've now connected to Xero.

It's an awesome application for communicating results with stakeholders, getting feedback and centralising your metrics, cap table and history of communication.

Our firm are now rolling this out to all our clients that need to communicate with their investors regularly.

Guy Pearson  

Great tool for communicating with your investors, it provides them with all the information and a simple format to read. I recommend everyone who is looking for funding should get on board!

Nicholas Fox