Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero >

Better Payment Voucher template for bill record.

Started by Jing Hui Tan -   in Using Xero

I know there was a Print PDF button on all bills including expense claims but the function only can print out each bill in one paper and the template is not easy to track and record. Furthermore, the document also not professional enough to let me send to my suppliers as the proving document that I paid the money. This make me have to do extra work. Hence, I need the better payment voucher template for my bill record.
Thanks for the suggestion here Jing, it sounds like you are talking about the ability to send a remittance (proof of payment) slip to your suppliers, you can do this from the payment transaction instead of the actual Bill.
These use the same templates as your Invoice's so you can design your own professional template if you need to. :)

Reach out to our team if you'd like help setting up your template!

Maya W (Community Manager)