Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Find & Recode - Retaining Conditions

Started by dmca team in Feature Requests | Idea

Hi Xero,

It would be great if there was an option to retain conditions on the Find & Recode function so you didn't have to re-enter these every single time you wish to do multiple Find & Recodes.

e.g. when I wish to do a bunch of recodes for a particular time period but for different accounts I want to keep the date condition static but visit and recode different accounts. However as it currently stands when ever I finish with one account I get sent to another page, have to navigate my way back to the Find & Recode function and then enter all my conditions all over again.

Something that is very time consuming when clients have put transactions in places they should not be.

Hope to see an adjustment in the near future as it would be a big time saver.

Cheers