Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Plans for a German Edition of Xero?

Started by Kenneth Hart in Feature Requests | Idea

Hello,

I run a business that is registered in both Australia & Germany - we've been using Xero for about 6 months in Australia and it's just brilliant.

Are there any plans to offer Xero in Germany (ie. compatible with their tax codes, accounting systems etc)? That would be just fantastic if we could have both our companies set up in Xero.

Cheers,

Kenneth
Official Xero Reply
I've had a quick test and the characters you're wanting to enter into Xero can be keyed into Invoices and Bills, and then follow through to invoices - is this what you're after?

If you want the headings, titles and payment terms, that are displayed on the invoices you send your customers, to be in German you can use Docx! If you haven't already set this up, have a look at our Help Centre for more info. I've also added a bit of detail to this Community discussion asking for Xero in other languages too :)

Brittany H (Community Manager)