Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Zenoti

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Other

2.8 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Zenoti, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Zenoti

A cloud-based, all-in-one software solution used by spas, salons and medi-spas to manage and grow their business. For more information, check out Zenoti.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Zenoti, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, take a look at the Zenoti Support Center.

Good software for spa and salon businesses. You can easily integrate Zenoti with Xero with Zenoti's updated integration settings. Once the initial sync-up is done, we were able to send our sales invoices to Xero in a seamless manner. Another feature I really like is the inventory balance sync up between Zenoti and Xero in real time.

Kevin Williams  

I would also give 0 star rating if i could. The integration from Zenoti to Xero wreaked havoc. Every single invoice came across instead of daily totals which could have been broken down into total amount per category and also broken down into business units. I have now turned off the integration between the two systems which ads to my work when one of the reasons i purchased this software system was because it integrated with xero!
Very dissapointed

Kristie Hayden  

Zenoti’s cloud-based solution addresses the needs of spas, salons, medical spas, yoga studios and other service businesses in the beauty and wellness space. Zenoti’s technology is based on three principles – reliable and speedy service, capabilities that support end-to-end business processes, and ease of use. The core solution enables a business to deliver delightful customer experiences, achieve operational excellence and drive revenue growth. The all-in-one software includes capabilities for appointment booking, a CRM, built in marketing, back office capabilities, mobile solutions, analytics and more.

Paul Lato  

If I could give Zenoti a 0 star I would. Thieves! Signed up for a year with extras added on. When we explained our frustration with the software and had to purchase another system (KITOMBA - which we love!) they shut down our access but haven't refunded our payments. So even though we have several months left on our subscription we now cannot access our transaction history and client history. Shame on you guys! Small claims court next as we have had no replies to many many emails.

Gry Tomte