Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero >

How to stop Xero invoices going to junk folder

Started by Mandi Dittloff -   in Using Xero

Hi,
This may be a silly question and may relate to my client's email program or internet security, but all my invoices seem to be going to her Spam/Junkmail file and this keeps delaying my payment received from her as she keeps forgetting to check it. Any ideas? Many thanks.
Best Reply as chosen by Mandi Dittloff (Original Poster)
Firstly, the fix posted above on SPF records did help, my invoices are now being delivered. Mandi mentions it not being Xero's responsibility - while it is an option in the software, it does require the domain (whatever.com) owner to allow Xero to send on their behalf. It generally takes a single email to your hosting provider to fix. Or if you have a control panel, about 5 mins to find and add the required record. Xero cannot have control over your domain.

Charles Page