Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Intertec TimePro

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Time tracking

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 10 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Intertec TimePro, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Intertec TimePro

Powerful time sheet management in the Cloud. Track, submit & authorise staff timesheets. Project cost & budget reporting. Push data to Xero for invoicing & payroll.
Find out more about Intertec TimePro.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Intertec TimePro, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Intertec TimePro support centre or contact Intertec TimePro.

We have been using Timepro for many years both with MYOB and Xero. We recommend Timepro with their excellent Customer Service and their adaptation of their systems to suit our business model, which is a little more complex than the 'norm'.

Emma McKinnon  

Grape Logistics has seamlessly integrated TimePro into our Xero accounts system. Our field staff who work at various locations during the day use the TimePro APP whilst on-site to record their work activities - a very effective software tool.
Intertec TimePro have excellent customer service prompt and professional - a real boon when you need software support.
Timesheeting has never been easier or more effective and reduces processing time.

S Gardiner  

Our guys have adjusted to using TimePro seamlessly and it has made Payroll and Invoicing out time to clients easy and the reports that go to clients look so much more professional.
The TimePro team is very helpful with setup issues.

Anika Vorster  

Timepro is the best thing we have ever done for timesheet management and the integration into Xero is fantastic. Whats also great is the customer service from the team at timepro is second to none, highly recommend!

Samantha Murray  

As an independent IT consultant I had really struggled to find a timesheeting product that allowed me to track hours *the way I wanted to* and include seamless integration to XERO.

I had been tracking time through my own Excel timesheets which, whilst doing exactly what I wanted, still required me to transpose my data into Xero. Mid-2015 I found TimePro.

TimePro has allowed me to accurately track time and materials and at the click of a couple of buttons I have an invoice fired off out of Xero and out to my customers.

I sincerely recommend TimePro to all consultants who are looking for a simple-to-use yet feature-rich and cost-effective timesheeting product.

Mal Snaize
IT Stuff

Mal Snaize  

A great system - very simple and easy to use and integrates well with Xero

Stephen Lewcock  

D and L building have been using time pro for the past 6 months and it has been great for tracking and help in reducing our paper work and processing payroll each week it has saved many hours and we cannot recommend the system enough.
Great work and help to our business TimePro

Graham Fardig  

We have been using Timepro for a number of years now. The time it has saved my Staff and I is significant. They are extremely helpful with any queries, and very prompt with their response. The integration with Xero is seamless and painless. I cant recommend Timepro highly enough as a tool to value-add to your business.

John McDonald  

TimePro is a great tool and the folks behind it are serious about customer service.
We have improved our timesheet to pay processed dramatically and wouldnt want to ever be without.

Go TimePro

Christian Uhrig  

Our company uses Intertec TimePro for timesheets for temps we have out on assignment and then invoicing the customer. Importing these timesheets into Xero is so easy and fast. Payroll each week is so much smoother now. The invoice to the customer also imports into Xero and has saved us huge amounts of processing time. It has been a great enhancement for our business and has reduced our accounts processing time dramatically.

Catherine Lacey