Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Done

Dashboard - Quick search buttons for Invoices and Bills

Started by Mark Mannering in Feature Requests | Done!

Would like to see the Search buttons on the Dashboard next to "Invoices owed to you" and "Bills you need to pay". This is one of the most common things we do - search for invoices and bills. Would save an extra click and shouldn't be hard to program in.
Even better:
It suppose to be like "google" instant search but for all data in xero app.
getjobber.com web app has it.
It is always on the top of the screen.
You can instant search your data you have in your account (inv no., bill no, client name, adress, etc.).
It save me a lot clicks. I just put text in the search box and on the bottom of this search input field instantly shows me similar things (like in google), so I click on it. This is the only click what I need to make to find something

Michal Ziembicki

It’s not located quite where you suggested, but Xero Search allows you to search for an invoice number. Click on the magnifying glass (at the top right of your header) and you’ll be able to search for invoices and bills :)

Brittany H (Community Manager)

Thanks Brittany. Is better than nothing, and saves a few clicks. Thanks again.

Mark Mannering