Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Klipfolio Dashboard

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 5 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Klipfolio, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Klipfolio Dashboard

Monitor the performance of your business, track key metrics, and create data mash-ups. All in one dashboard for $20/user/month. For more information, check out Klipfolio Dashboard.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Klipfolio Dashboard, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Klipfolio Dashboard support centre or this page for information on connecting Klipfolio Dashboard to Xero.

I created a Xero widget in just a couple of minutes and I now have a nice dashboard that shows the number of active clients, number of completed projects and other useful stuff for an infographic-like dashboard.

guillermo rausseo  

Hi all, just wanted to pop in to let you know that this thread is only for the review of Klipfolio Dashboard, and their integration with Xero. You'll only be able to post the once here, so if you've got general questions about the integration, it's best to reach out to Klipfolio Dashboard's Support directly, or post as a new discussion in Using Xero Connected apps.

Kelly M (Community Manager)  

Stephane Hamel, can you tell me how do this?

Martin Lespada  

Do you know anywhere you can see examples of custom widgets? The pre-built klips aren't exactly what I am looking for.

Thanks, John

John Masterson  

Incredible reach to customize all the data i need from any data source connected. Easy to manipulate.

Oscar Rocha  

So far so good, looking forward to monitoring my stats longer term.

Amy Hourigan  

I created a Xero widget in just a couple of minutes and I now have a nice dashboard that shows the number of active clients, number of completed projects and other useful stuff for an infographic-like dashboard.

Klipfolio also includes examples for dashboard Xero widgets.

Stephane Hamel  

Widgets are really easy to add to your dashboard and the flexibility to edit and modify them is great.

Luke C