Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Built In POS system rather than third party integration

Started by Joe Donau in Feature Requests | Idea

Hello Xero Team,

Thank you for the powerful and easy to use Accounting software. All features there are just functioning well but with minor glitches which are pointed out by the users and talked about them and hopefully they will be corrected or adjusted.
However, there are many more features need to be added in order to sweeten the use of Xero to extra mile or on the top of any other accounting software. As such I would like to suggest one feature here.

I have been using Xero for a while involving retail business and managing inventory is really an headache with Xero. First, we are not able edit or make adjustments fully in Inventory. And to alleviate this mess, I tried connecting third party POS systems like Imonggo but that really not solving my problem since Imonggo has its own features lacking like it cannot update the inventory in Xero automatically.

Therefore, it would be really a flawless and smooth use of Xero with its own in-built POS system, something more similar like Retailman POS Version 2.7.6.

Thank you.

Joe