Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Closed

Receivable Detail report to have ability to go to only 2 decimal places on unit price

Started by Cate Crichton in Feature Requests | No plans

the report needs to have the ability to set to 2 decimal places on unit price rather than the set in stone 4 places. I know the report can be exported to Excel, format cells and then save to PDF but these extra steps should not be necessary
With the option to show or not show decimals that was introduced with new reports, I do want to be open that we do not have plans for further extending to allow a user to set the decimal placing, Cate. We're going to set this request to closed so others visiting know the position.

Where critical, I'd recommend the process of exporting and formatting outside of Xero (like you've suggested), or explore reporting applications that connect and can offer this along with other extended functionality.

Kelly M (Community Manager)