Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Synder

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Bills + Expenses

4.9 out of 5 stars

Based on 11 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Synder, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Synder

Synchronize your Stripe charges, invoice charges, and charge refunds with all details. For more information, check out Synder.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Synder, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Synder support centre or email support@cloudbusinesshq.com.

Excellent Chat support by Ted on the Synder intergration with Xero moving from Quickbooks. Ma ny thanks

Gavin Murphy  

Anastasia was very helpful, or i would say all Synder live chat assistants were helpful so far, as they will guide us through the processes to solve the issue that we've faced.

Joyce Tan  

Helpful customer service team and the app works well and saves a lot of time on bookkeeping! Great product

Charlie Spokes  

Alisa was excellent and ensured I got our system all up and running. Really pleased and confident the service will do a great job on Xero. (We have just moved to Xero but have been using them for a good time now with no errors!)

Ian Francis  

Solid app! Stan was great

Owen Carter  

Stan was very helpful when assisting me with my enquiry re Synder for my client who has A LOT of stripe transactions, providing examples and listening to my requirements and most importantly very helpful with pricing. Hopefully my client will see that this app is a must in order to minimise human error due to sheer volume of web based sales.

Carolyne Anderson  

Stan was very quick to respond and very helpful. Great product!

Gnarly Books  

Stan was incredibly helpful in relation to all my questions about Synder. Thank you.

Peter Marshall  

good app, saves a lot of time, thanks guys

Sebastien Goldenberg  

Hello Perfect Drive Sydney!
Synder integration is different from other ways by its detailed way of data entry. You will get the names of products/services, customers from your initial Stripe transactions which makes detailed reporting possible. The app will account for sales and fees and prepare everything for reconciliation. Thank you.

Michael A  

Hi I have xero which I love and I have stripe I want to connect the two now and I am not quite sure why I would synder. Can you please explain this to me? Can I incorporate stripe without Synder.

Perfect Drive Sydney  

Thanks Stan, informative hopefully an answer to my reconciliation dreams.

Ashley Parm  

Stan was very helpful in walking me through the features of Synder and answered all my questions. Thanks!

Nikolai Berns