Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero >

Report to see who are repeat customers

Started by Mick Slattery -   in Using Xero

I am trying to figure out how many of my existing customers are repeat customers, ie have purchased more than once.
I tried to use the filters on the smart list with no luck.
It doesn't have to be fancy, I can drill down further within the invoices to analyse what products they purchased. This is more just a list of contacts that have more than one invoice in the system
Sounds like the Receivable Invoice Summary could work here, Mick? You can play with the filters under Report Settings to add/remove columns and group by Contact. Have a look at our help article for more info on this. And if you want to see the details of what's in each invoice, you could use the Receivable Invoice Detail as well. 😊

Kavi S (Community Manager)