Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Poindexter

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 1 user rating
If you are a user of Xero and Poindexter, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Poindexter

Simple Financial Planning and Tracking for Better Business Decisions. For more information, check out Poindexter.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Poindexter, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Poindexter support centre or email support@getpoindexter.com.

Great App! Been using Poindexter to help my largest client project ROI for potential product launches (ecommerce) and it's been very useful. We were able to get very granular and detailed in our scenarios making this a powerful tool. I've reached out for help more than once and their team was responsive every time. When they announced the Xero integration, I was pleased because I believe their focus on cash flow and projecting various business case scenarios will save me a lot of time on consulting engagements like this.

This is the kind of work that, while fun and highly billable, is very time consuming, subject to a lot of assumptions and prone to errors (requires lots of time reviewing). The ability to do detailed projections through an app, make adjustments without exploding an excel spreadsheet AND create interactive client-facing reports is tremendous.

I'd highly recommend checking out Poindexter if your clients mention/ask for advice on starting a line of business - you'll most likely make them aware of costs/timelines/opportunities that they didn't anticipate. Or if you're a small business looking to invest/expand into a new area, the software is quite intuitive to use if you'd like to DIY.

Kenneth Eremita