Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Talenox

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Payroll + HR

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 10 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Talenox, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Talenox

The full suite cloud HR solution for SMEs in Singapore. Unlimited use of 3 apps (Payroll, Leave and Profiles) at a flat rate.
For more information, check out Talenox.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Talenox, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact the Talenox team.

Easy to use and a huge time saver when it comes to payroll and year end tax reporting. Having the integration to Xero is a bonus, but what sets Talenox apart from the other payroll/HR software providers is their support team. They are extremely responsive, which is what you need when you have an issue running payroll. I highly recommend Talenox.

Giles Wilson  

Talenox's new partnership with DBS really saved us a ton of trouble. Previously payroll has to be done separately with Xero, and with talenox's integration on both side, our transition to talenox was seamless and fast.

Talenox really understand the pains of starting-up and saved us ton of effort! Thumbs up.

Jake Goh  

Very good payroll system for SMEs. Simple layout, easy to navigate, nothing complicated. Even a payroll noob can process payroll.

The best part is, the support team provides superb technical supports. My queries were answered and problems resolved within a day. Impressive!

I'm a happy user =)

Swee Yee Ng  

If People say Xero is the APPLE of cloud accounting software... then People will say Talenox is the APPLE of cloud payroll software.

That how I see it.

Robot Pte. Ltd.  

I've been using Talenox for over a year now and its has really simplified the payroll process for our companies.

The support team is also very prompt with our queries and they have showed professionalism in ensuring the user experience.

Definitely setting a new standard in the industry.

Davinder Singh  

Definitely a simple and an easy to use payroll software that has saved me and my clients almost a day's worth of payroll work each month

Additionally, the support team at Talenox are really friendly, respond fast to queries and show a real commitment to helping businesses manage their HR and payroll.

This software is a must for all companies

Sarang Mandke  

I was testing around a few payroll solutions for my clients. I normally don't do this, as I'm not a consultant for them. But one of them was eager to find an effective system, apart from his HR's favorite excel sheet.

Then I was introduced to Talenox by the co-founder Gordon Ng, my former AOMC colleague in MINDEF, and Sebastian Kang, my former colleague at LMS.

I must add that this platform contains one of the best User Interface ever! It can even integrate with other accounting software to help you track your top line and bottom line. I was able to understand the function of the layout in just 5-10mins, without having to attend a 3-4hrs onsite training! This is simply a productivity boost for busy business owners, and HR people.

Thanks Gordon for reaching out to me!

Mark Chew  

What I really love about Talenox is their great support and fast response. Also, very enthusiastic and friendly team. They will provide workarounds or if the requested feature is very important yet not currently available, the team will quickly provide the feature in a matter of weeks!

Christina Koh  

Talenox has a simple and intuitive UI where staffs without basic knowledge of a payroll system can easily learn the software.

They do have great support where they are quick to respond to any questions raised by us.

I highly recommend everybody to use Talenox as their HR software.

Chris Wong  

Our clients love beautiful software. Which is why all of them uses Xero. Talenox really extends that 'beautiful software' experience from accounting to payroll.

Other than being beautiful and easy to use, it has a kick-ass support. It's live-chat service is really fast and responsive (during office hours).

Talenox provides regular updates and improvements to the software. This just shows how committed they are to the software. I have and will continue to recommend Talenox to all my clients.

Elaine Lim WL  

I had a feel of what Talenox is bringing to the table when I has a chance to use their software on trial. Beyond what Xero can do with its default payroll function, Talenox allows users to do scheduling, leave management and time tracking(can be done manually or with a biometric system integration).

Talenox is cost effective as you only pay a fixed fee per employee (Minimum fee of $30/month with $6 per extra headcount over 5 employees.)

The team behind Talenox also reacted quickly when I has issues with the software and Xero Integration.

Talenox works on a cloud based model whereby they provide constant improvements and updates to the software at no cost while making their software more robust and functional for business to harness the full power of their software.

Give the software a try with no commitment to sign up to see whether it fits with your business for a 30 day trial period.

SC - Felix Chia (Senior Associate)