Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

ChangeGPS

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Accountant tools

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 5 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and ChangeGPS, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About ChangeGPS

Apps for Accountants that make it faster + easier to offer better advice + more services to your clients

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with ChangeGPS, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the
ChangeGPS support centre
or email support@changegps.com.au.

True visionaries!! Allot of the ideas that we have successfully implemented into our firm have come from Tim and his team.

We have used many features in the Change GPS platform over the past 10 years with great success.

The app has provided us with many easy to use features, in particular we love:
• The business strategy wizard in the advice area
• Blueprint business structure diagrams
• Merge – letter creation
• Blog & Newsletter content
• Trust resolutions
• End of year reports
• Tax Planning

I can’t fault their service and support…..great team and a great product!!

Craig Parsons  

Thanks to Tim, Trevor, Mikala & the GPS team. Thankyou for your support over the last 5 years and counting. When faced with the choice when starting my business to follow the 'old way' or embrace 'tech', the stars aligned and I came across GPS. My whole back end in one. Don't think just do - 11 out of 10!

Paul Robortaccio  

By far, one of the best apps we use!

We were so unsure of using ChangeGPS, and had seen them at a few Xerocons and watched a few webinars. Now, I cannot believe we waited as long as we did.

My favourite features are:
- The Business Structure report - generates an amazing looking, detailed report that shows why a certain structure is appropriate for your clients.

- The HR component has helped us hire and grow our amazing team as well as manage their performance.

- The Resources section, any template I needed was already written for me. From checklists to monthly retainer guides it is all there. It would have cost me thousands to get a copy write to draft up all that material in a way that is understandable for the client.

- TaxPlan Plus was amazing during tax planning season (which we started in April, but this year are doing it as we complete the clients work). It's the best tool to sit with your clients and actually PLAN their tax strategy, as opposed to them getting a standard '10 things to do before June 30' newsletter.

- The team. I love them - they come from an accounting background so just 'get it'. Super responsive and always willing to help.

I could go on and on and on.... cannot rate them high enough!

Kate Barnett  

We have been using the ChangeGPS apps since they were first developed. The value that they have added to our business has been incredible. Easy to use, smart content, professional and very modern-looking reports, reasonably priced at a point where we can easily generate the cost back ten-fold over 12 months and are exactly what today's accounting firms should be using. And as technology, legislation and best practice continue to evolve, so do the ChangeGPS apps. Simply awesome!

Chris Beks  

Absolutely brilliant group of Apps that makes more use of Xero XPM data than any other App for Accountants. Includes:

- Blueprint Structure Diagram - Instantly (less than 5 seconds) creates an auto-arranged structure diagram using your XPM relationship data. That's right - you don't have to arrange the diagram - Blueprint does this for you! Then add your own new entity recommendations, all drag and drop. Simply the best Structure Diagram tool available!

- TaxPlan Plus + Tax Forecasting - Great for modelling any number of scenarios for splitting income and streaming income from companies and trusts, PAYG variations, and year end Tax Planning with 75 pre-written tax planning strategies. Clients love this!

- Business Structure Advice - Amazing looking report with diagrams and action plan and quote.

Yes, I am biased - because I set up ChangeGPS after being frustrated that the things I needed for my Accounting Business weren't available. Check it out for yourself!

Timothy Munro