Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

User Roles - List of deleted users from the org

Started by Megan Hale in Feature Requests | Idea

I would like a new tab under Settings, Users which shows users who have been deleted from a subscription.

I noted this morning that the last login to a new client was name I was not familiar with. I checked the user listing he was not there. I checked the Assurance Dashboard and he was not there. Only sign of him logging in was login history under Users. I notified my new client and raised support call with Xero. Turns out he was old accountant who had recently been removed and was having one last look at the accounts - a bit cheeky!

If there was a listing of deleted users then it would have revealed straight away who he was and caused less stress and concern to what could have been some sort of illegal login.