Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero >

Using Xero conversion toolbox uploading invoices, the system can distinguish tracking category

Started by Jing Wang -   in Using Xero

Using Xero conversion toolbox uploading a lot invoices in same template, in different invoices there are different tracking category, but system just defaulted as capturing the first line tracking category.
Hey Jing, just making sure that I've understood correctly - when you import invoices into Xero with different tracking categories attached for each, they're defaulting to the first invoice's tracking category? If so, something doesn't sound quite right as the invoices should reflect the tracking detail you've entered on the file for each. 🤔

Can you let our Support team know about this? I know you've come into Support about a different matter, but it'd be good to get this looked into as well.

Kavi S (Community Manager)  

Hi Kavi,
Actually I already submit one case to Xero support (CX0008624393), they said Xero is defaulting to the first line of tracking category and they passed the case to product team, but so far I think still doesn't have any solution.

Jing Wang